Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Other Creations: Die Cut Boxes

From the electronic ease of the Cricut to the old-school method of cutting shapes out by hand with (gasp!) scissors, die cuts and templates have their place.  While I'm not one to crank out 80 boxes or 150 thank-you notes at once, I do enjoy throwing on a good die cut shape from time to time.  I'm not loyal to any one system; I go with the die shapes I like.  I'm particularly fond of small boxes which are ideal for little treats. 

Here's a box I made with a die cut box from Lifestyle Crafts.  I used a Sizzix layered flower die cut for the floral topper.


Here's another one I made, also from a Lifestyle Crafts die cut.  

1 comment:

  1. We are reckoned as one of the best manufacturer and supplier of corrugated boxes in India. We are a well-known organization that is engaged in Corrugated Boxes wholesale, manufacturers and suppliers. Our offered corrugated boxes are praised in the markets. All our products are widely acclaimed for their distinctive features like durability, strong built & heat resistant.
    Corrugated Boxes Manufacturers,
    Corrugated Rolls Suppliers,
    Master Cartons Manufacturers,
    Mono Cartons Suppliers,
    Corrugated Boxes Suppliers,
    Partition Boxes Suppliers,
    Heavy Duty Boxes Suppliers,
    Die Cut Boxes Manufacturers.
    We are a well-known organization that is engaged in Corrugated Boxes and Corrugated Rolls wholesale, manufacturers and suppliers. Our offered corrugated boxes are praised in the markets.

    ReplyDelete