Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Cards and Tags: Art Bingo Card

Here's a quick little Art Bingo card I made:




For this card, I used paper from My Mind's Eye, the Paper Studio, Tim Holtz and We R Memory Keepers.  Two Prima flowers flank the sides and I wrapped some Moda Dea yarn around one end and stuck a gem from Darice on the other end.



The stamps I used are Tim Holtz's "Odds and Ends" set for the ticket and sentiment, a fairy girl from an Ebay seller who no longer exists (total bummer) and a background wheel/text stamp from TPC Studio.



I finished off the background by punching a scalloped edge using a big bad border punch from EK Success.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea, this is inky-fabulous! I can see why they published it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! We absolutely love your work and look forward to seeing more of it grace our pages in the future. :)

    All the best,
    Bethany Michaels
    Stampington and Company
    Social Media Copywriter

    ReplyDelete