Saturday, September 24, 2022

Simon Says Stamp: Folder Made with Tim Holtz's Exclusive STAMPtember Release Stamp Set

We're in the final week of Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember extravaganza and I wanted to share a folder I made using the exclusive STAMPtember stamp set by Tim Holtz.


I started with a Tim Holtz mini file folder and a piece of paper that I'd stamped some Tim Holtz Big Number Blocks images onto.  I also grabbed this wonderful set of ladies from the Groups Paperdoll set.


I glued the number background onto the folder and while that was drying, I colored stripes onto a strip of paper using Distress Crayons (sets 1, 2, 4 and 12) and some water to blend them a bit.


I stamped and embossed some snowflakes (using Distress Embossing Ink, white embossing powder and the exclusive stamp set) onto the background and assembled all my elements.  I drew a Santa hat for one of the ladies in the group and also stamped the "nice" sentiment from the same set.


I added color to my folder using Distress Paint (Salvaged Patina, Salty Ocean, Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron and Saltwater Taffy) and scribbled along the edges with a black pen.  I cut out an arrow to show which of these ladies was really on the nice list, then I glued all my elements together and this folder was done!


I hope we're all earning our place on the "Nice List" and we still have some time to make amends if not.  In the meantime, keep enjoying Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember festivities!