Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Cards and Tags: Thank You 2014

Happy New Year everyone!  I thought it only fitting to make a Thank You postcard addressed to 2014.  After all, it has been an amazing year, so I didn't want to leave it behind without expressing my gratitude for all the good things that it brought.


I used several stamps from 100 Proof Press on this one, including Honeycomb Texture, Sheepshead Porgy, Simple Post Card, Large Handwriting, Bullet Holes (they make the best polka dots ever!), Screen Texture, Postage Zoo, and One Penny Sheet.  After stamping the images, I smudged on some ink for more color.  I also cut the fish image in half and stuck the halves around the edge to the postage stamp frame to make it look like it was swimming right on through the frame!

I hope 2015 is filled with many happy memories to come for all of us!