Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Cards and Tags: Sending Love Your Way- Simon Says Stamp Diecember Release

Just a quick post to say YAY to Simon Says Stamp's latest Diecember release!  I always look forward to seeing the Simon collections and this little mailbox die called Send My Love is adorable!


I made this card with my Sizzix Big Shot and the aforementioned mailbox die, which I colored and adhered to a few fabric scraps and a strip of diagonal-striped Washi tape.  The gorgeous background paper (which I smeared some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink onto) is from Prima's Royal Menagerie collection (6x6).  I stamped the sentiment using Ranger Jet Black Archival ink and the Hero Arts Basic alphabet. I outlined the words with my favorite new writing and doodling tool, the Sharpie pen.

I loved putting this mini card together and must give a heart-felt kudos to the Simon crew who put together these delectable Diecember goodies!