Sunday, December 11, 2016

My Cards and Tags: Simon Says Stamp 2016 DieCember Release- Missing You

Oh how I love the Simon Says Stamp new releases!  And this DieCember's line-up is no exception!  I made this quick tag using the Missing You die, which I love because it comes with three different font choices.


I started this off by die-cutting a tag shape (Tim Holtz Sizzix Tag Collection) out of an atlas that I got at the thrift store.  I added a die-cut section of text paper that I cut with the Tim Holtz Sizzix Courtyard die.  I then rubbed on some Distress Ink (Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron) with sponges.


I glued on a piece of orange polka dot patterned paper, then a die-cut ring from Seth Apter's Coffee Ring set.  I smeared a bit of white paint here and there to blend the elements together and finished it off with the new Simon Says Stamp Missing You die sentiment.


Quick and easy and even though I am geographically-challenged, I do love a good map for crafting projects!  And check out Simon's DieCember release if you're looking for some new crafting goodies to enjoy.