Monday, January 27, 2020

My Cards and Tags: Card using Inky Antics' Stick Figure Fun

With Valentine's not too far away, our Simon Says Stamp  Monday Challenge Blog theme this week is LOVE.  I made a card using a stamp set I designed for Inky Antics called, "Stick Figure Fun."  This stamp set means a lot to me because the stick figures are a literal collaboration between me and my sweet little 5-year-old daughter.  So if you say to yourself, "Those look like a kid drew them!" then you are very perceptive because a kid did draw some of these and I think they are FABULOUS!!  I am forever trying to recapture that beautiful childhood abandonment and joy that I see in her projects.


I started by stamping a library card design in the background (Inky Antics' "Library Love" stamp set) and then added Washi tape and paint and some patterned paper.  It was really a mess of layers which is why I didn't end up with process pics.  This one was all over the charts. 

Here are the supplies I used that you can find at Simon Says Stamp:


Show us some love this week by uploading your projects to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!  You could win a $50 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store.