Monday, September 28, 2026

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Take Courage Journal Page

Welcome to the start of a new week and a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!  This week's theme is to use more than one stencil.  I used some Stencilgirl stencils and a Dina Wakley stencil on my journal page.


In my Dylusions Small Creative Journal, I started by making a collage with paint, stamping, scribbling, and paper scraps.

Next I stenciled some polka dots (Dina Wakley) and an abstract shape (StencilGirl) onto deli paper.

I cut the shapes out and changed them around a bit.

I glued them to my collage.  Next I put down a Seth Apter-designed stencil (also by StencilGirl) and copied just the outline.  These are the floating orange rectangular shapes.

I stamped on some floral images from Tim Holtz and picked a sentiment from Tim's Chitchat stickers.  I added some black dots onto the page and my project was complete!


Here are the supplies I used that you can find at Simon Says Stamp:


And don't forget to wrap up the month on a high note with more STAMPtember goodness!