Welcome to STAMPtember! I love this time of year and the fun stamp sets and collaborations that you can find at Simon Says Stamp. For this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, the theme is stamping and we are featuring some of the STAMPtember sets. I made a card using Simon's Haunted Garden stamp set.
I started by stamping the image with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink and colored it with watercolors and Distress Watercolor Pencils.
Next I cut the image out with Simon's Scalloped Arches Frames dies. I made a black arch to go around it and shortened the arch to better fit the image.
I painted a background and glued the scallop-edged panel to the background piece. I cut the edges of the panel with Tim Holtz's Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer.
I finished off the card by adding polka dots using a Tim Holtz stencil, then glued the panel to a black background.
Here are the supplies I used that you can find at Simon Says Stamp:
- Simon Says Stamp Haunted Garden Stamp Set
- Distress Watercolor Pencils: Set 4
- Watercolors
- Simon Says Stamp Scalloped Arches Frames Die Set
- Tim Holtz Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Stamp and Stencil Set: THMM113
Upload your stamped creation to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for your chance to win a $25 voucher to the Simon Says Store! And don't forget to check out all the STAMPtember goodness!









