Sunday, December 13, 2015

Snapping Monsters Stamps: Birthday Girl

Happy Weekend, fellow crafters!  Here's a birthday card I made using the Snapping Monsters stamp set I recently released:


You know I'm a sucker for ink smudging, so that's what I did to the book-page background.  I smudged Distress Ink on with sponges, then stamped my girl on white paper.  I colored her with more Distress Ink and some Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy-cut her out.  I gave her a haircut and added a party hat, stuck her to my background, then added the sentiment and circled it with Prima wire thread.


I cut out some additional words from another book page with a larger font that were party-related and added them to my background, too.

Such a fun card and I hope that my friend will enjoy it for her birthday!