Monday, August 10, 2026

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tag using AALL & Create's Miss Dee on Crafting

 Welcome to another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!  This week's theme is "punny/funny," which I think is an entertaining one.  I decided to use a quote from AALL & Create that made me smile.  There's actually a lot of truth in those words!


I started by making a painted and stamped collage.


While that dried, I made a second collage in a different color palette.


I cut the blue collage into a tag shape and cut the orange collage into a card shape which I punched some circles out of.  Then I glued the orange card to the blue tag.


This combo was looking iffy, so I added some other paint and stamped some more Tim Holtz images to the front.  Then I grabbed some paper scraps from the Paper Play book, cut circles out of one piece, and added scraps to the top and bottom.


I glued the panel to the side, then stamped my sentiment, cut it into strips and stuck it on the front to finish out my tag.


Here are the supplies I used that you can find at Simon Says Stamp:

We'd love to see your punny/funny creations!  Upload them to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for your chance to win a $25 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store.