Monday, March 30, 2020

My Cards and Tags: Courage, Dear One Tag using Inky Antics' Stick Figure Fun

This week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog theme is to be inspired by our Spring mood board.  I love Spring because it represents hope for better things to come.  It brings warmth, brightness and the desire to move forward, which is what I chose to focus on with this tag.


The stick people on this tag are from Inky Antics' Stick Figure Fun stamp set, which I designed.  This stamp set has a special place in my heart because my sweet little 5-year-old daughter drew some of the images.  I love the free whimsicality of kid drawings and wanted to preserve that.  And of course, the message of courage seems especially poignant right now.

Here are the supplies I used, which you can find at Simon Says Stamp:




The Simon Says Stamp store is accepting new orders, but we can expect longer shipping times due to the corona virus, which has impacted every single one of our lives in a very real and very scary way.  We are all trying to stay afloat and with that in mind, Simon Says Stamp has made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 store voucher for this challenge.  But please continue to support the wonderful women who run Simon by sharing your art through these challenges.  Upload your creations to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.  I know that I've personally gained a lot of hope and courage by seeing all of the crafty creativity that's out there, so please keep it coming!