Saturday, September 30, 2023

Simon Says Stamp: Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2023 Project

Hello all and happy last day of September!  Unveiled today as the wrap-up of Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember celebration was Tim Holtz's exclusive stamp set, which I really like a lot. Here's the project I made with it:

The stamp set is fantastically whimsical and very versatile.  I used the sweater stamp and put it onto one of Tim's paperdolls, which I thought was a great fit!  Ditto with the Santa hat.  I have to give a big thumb's up to all of the sentiments, too. 


I colored in the sweater and hat with Distress Watercolor Pencils and made the red and white striped accents with Tim's stripe stencil and Candied Apple Distress Ink.  Most of the paper I used on this project is from Tim's Backdrops, Vol. 4 paper collection.  Once I had everything made, I glued it all down on a canvas panel for a sturdy holiday display.


STAMPtember has been a lot of fun, as always.  If you like the look of Tim's exclusive stamp set and want to snag one before they sell out, hop on over to the Simon Says Stamp store!