Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Other Creations: Fabric Collage Using Tim Holtz Stamptember 2015 Release

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=332690&c=1150
Oh what exciting things are happening at Simon Says Stamp!  We are in full swing with Stamptember and Tim Holtz has released an exclusive stamp set which I had the chance to play with.  I made a fabric collage using his iced coffee image (though I don't drink coffee, so I always think of it as a refreshing Slurpee instead) and incorporated the wonderful sentiment he added, "Today is a good day."


I created this by stamping the image onto a fabric collage background I made, then highlighting certain areas with various colors of Distress Ink.


If you haven't seen Tim's new exclusive Simon Says Stamp set for Stamptember 2015, here it is in all its glory:

I had so much fun working with this stamp set and I know there is more Stamptember goodness happening all month long!  Be sure to swing by Simon Says Stamp to purchase this set and to stay up on all the Stamptember fun!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/