Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Cards and Tags: Papertrey January Blog Hop Challenge - You are my Happy Place

I was so inspired by Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop theme this month (hearts and expressing heartfelt sentiments), that I decided to hop in on the fun.  Here's the card I made using a few of my favorite PTI products:


I cannot get enough of the lattice/trellis look, so I used PTI's Quatrefoil cover plate die for the background.  I really like how it covers so much surface area.  I used hearts from the new Make It Market: You're a Masterpiece kit.


I put together the sentiment by using PTI's Phrase Play #5 stamp set and their Phrase Play #1 stamp set.  Love the versatility of these sets!

This was a project I thoroughly enjoyed, so kudos to Papertrey Ink for kicking out some excellent products and a Blog Hop theme I couldn't pass up!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you pieced the sentiment together too...how perfect for a Valentine card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous. Like a piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project filled with fabulous colors and patterns! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mixed elements. Well done Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very artsy! Love everything about it! Love the way you pieced the sentiment together - makes them so much more versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be hard to give this one away! I'd just frame and hang it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A work of art, I just keep staring at it! So beautifully blended!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the inky goodness! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - love the mixed media/collage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card love all the mixed colors and media happy blog hopping . also thank you for the most heartfelt comment on my blog about my card. I appreciated so much. I am now a follower of your and I hope you will come be one of mine
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is so awesome.. Love how you created that background.. fun patterns and the added hearts just perfect.. awesome designing..


    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.. :) happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful piece of art!! love all the inking and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those layered die cuts ... such rich texture

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Your background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful design, love your collage approach! Thanks for visiting me today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card and beautiful design...what a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your artistic take on the challenge...this card is so cool..so many beautiful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about this layout.
    I love the hearts ( love hearts) and the colour of them so deep and rich.
    I also love the dies you used.
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous piece of art! I love your lattice pieces!

    ReplyDelete