Monday, December 7, 2015

My Cards and Tags: Card with Simon Says Stamp Holiday Circle Sayings

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Holly Jolly Stamping is this week's theme at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and I had a great time playing around with several of Simon's own products for this one.


I started with some Prima Royal Menagerie paper, then stamped on some Simon Says Circle Holiday sentiments.  And lo and behold!  As I dug through my stash, I realized that several of the circle sayings corresponded nicely to the circles from Simon's Sparkle and Shine set and Scribble Flowers set, which I stamped inside the sentiment circles.  I smudged on some Distress Ink to color the circles and added some die-cut snowflakes from Simon's Snowflake Banner.


The Believe sentiment is also part of the Holiday Circle Sayings set and I made the trees using Simon's Scribble Trees stamps and dies.  I embellished with a pearl brad and some yarn wrapped around the bottom.  If you look closely, you can also see Simon's  grunge alphabet used in the background.

LOVE this time of year and enjoyed this Holly Jolly theme so much.  You can find the products I used at Simon Says Stamp:



So how will you show your Holly Jolliness?   Can't wait to see what you've got up your clever sleeves!  Upload your creations to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for your chance to inspire us and win yourself a $50 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Store.

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
 
 


17 comments:

  1. I love this. So much texture, gorgeous colors, wonderful embellishments. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, I always love to see how wonderfully you play with colors, they make me happy! And I find lovely layers of stamping here!
    Beautiful beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the colours and whole design of this is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE everything about this, very clever stamping too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A light and festive tag! I love the circles and how you have framed the trees with them. The snowflakes are beautiful! Who wouldn't want pretty colored snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! this is soo inspiring.... love the way you have played with colours !!
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! Love your funky colors for Christmas, Andrea. They are just so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over from Simon to say that adore this untraditional card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome, Andrea. I love the beautiful embellishments on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgoeous card as always! i love to see Christmas with your personal color combination! It's so fun, I love the unusual color for the Holidays! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so beautiful, Andrea! Once again, your colour palette is stunning and I just adore this card which oozes with creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card Andrea!! Love all those circles and the happy snowflakes. Your colours are wonderful too. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are on a roll with these circles! (Pun intended, albeit a bad one) I love what you've done with this. The colors have this fun retro vibe that I adore. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Andrea! Love this colorful Holly Jolly inspired project! Your use of color is so pretty! I love the Christmas tree! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a snowflake addict - love this, especially the use of color!

    ReplyDelete