Monday, May 16, 2016

My Other Creations: Felt Baby Booties

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Whip out your felt because this week's theme at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog is "Felt That."  Part of what we're celebrating is the absolutely adorable and versatile Simon Says Stamp 2016 Plush release.  It's filled with high-quality felt and some fabulous dies.  I decided to utilize happy-colored felt and made some baby booties.


I  used a few different colors of felt along with some great dies to make these booties.  I decided to add some ruler ribbon up the back of the booties just for something a little different.  I also added the words "too cute" to the front.


Here are the supplies I used for this project, which you can find at Simon Says Stamp:



The great thing about felt is that it doesn't need to be hemmed and it doesn't unravel.  It's a nice material to work with and I can't wait to see what you create with it this week.  Upload your projects to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for your chance to win a $50 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store.

https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
   

18 comments:

  1. Omg, woman. Of course: felt booties! These are adorable. The inchy-ribbon looks wonderful-- the perfect touch! Also, the rosettes look totally vintage and fit the look, though the colors are so fresh (as usual!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these ARE too cute! I totally love these little bootee's absolutely adorable :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinking cute! Love, love, love these! Your creativity continues to astound me every day Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely the sweetest thing ever! I just love them! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, these are adorable! How do you come up with your ideas?! I'm always amazed. I love pink and the tape measure accent is genius. Love everything about these little cutie booties! Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww aren't these simply adorable!?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these are precious!!! I would love to make a pair for my baby granddaughter. What pattern did you use for the booties?
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these are precious!!! I would love to make a pair for my baby granddaughter. What pattern did you use for the booties?
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! The pattern actually came from a die made by Papertrey Ink, which I had in my stash. You lay the die out and cut felt with the die, then you just have to sew through the holes it makes. I used a die because I can't handle a "real pattern." Good luck with your project and I'm sure your granddaughter will have the cutest feet around!

      Delete
  9. Oh my these are definitely too cute for words, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are just too cute and too sweet! Love them....so precious! I'm amazed how beautiful the flower die works with the felt! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well... you already said it. But! I have to say it again... too cute!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Andrea...they are just so adorable...what every well dressed baby girl should be wearing...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrea, these are just so cutie patootie! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh.. Andrea, these are so cute! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute, Andrea! What a wonderful idea! The flowers on top are darling! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful project, which takes me back 15 years !!!! These little shoes are fabulous, the idea is fabulous and the flowers are really realy beautiful! BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute Andrea!! Perfect stitching and I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete