Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Cards and Tags: Prima "Sew Much Fun" Card

You know I've been LOVING all the new stuff from Prima lately and the Lifetime collection is no exception.  It has these whimsical scribbly-outlined pictures and sentiments that are fun to mix and match with other elements.


The tag and the "Sew Much Fun" picture are from the Lifetime collection and the orange lacy background page is from the yummy Sunrise Sunset collection.  The floral print in back of that is from the Divine collection.  See what I mean about an abundance of Prima goodness right now?  Love it all!

 
To go with the "sew" theme, I added a piece of vintage measuring tape at the bottom as well as some heart-shaped stick pins from Heidi Grace.  I cut a piece of lace in a scallop shape for the top of the tag on the card.  I finished it off with a little scrap of fabric and of course, what started me on the Prima path in the first place, some Prima flowers on the side.  If you look back through my blog, you'll see Prima flowers all over the place.  Still love them just as much as ever!