Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Cards and Tags: Envelopes Using the Envelope Punch Board

I thought I'd ring in the new year with a fun envelope using the fabulous Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers/Lifestyle Crafts.  I've posted about this gem of a tool before, but I'm posting about it again because it truly is a fantastic way to make customized envelopes such as this one:


The thing I like about this punch board is that the instructions are written on the board!  That's a nice feature for people like me who tend to misplace instructions!  This tool also has a spiffy dual-punch that punches out indentations and also punches rounded corners.  It's got everything you need to make envelopes of all sizes.


Once my paper was punched, scored and folded, all that was left was to decorate it.  This man stamp is from Paper Artsy.


I also added on these great sticker stamps from K & Company and stamped some postmarks on top of them.  I made a subtle polka dot background and added some cursive text then marked out an address with alphabet stamps.


This envelope was highly entertaining to make and bonus points go to you if you know where the name and address on the letter are from (best movie EVER)!  And hey- if you haven't checked out the envelope punch board yet, I do highly recommend it!