Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Cards and Tags: Simon Says Stamp Create Joy Release

Just a quick post to say YAY to Simon Says Stamp's new Create Joy release.  I made this card using the Soft Snowfall die, which is fabulously versatile.

 
I  used both the positive and negative cuts from the die, outlined the trees and stars with a black Sharpie pen, then bumped out the trees and wrapped them in yarn.  I inked the background with various shades of Distress Ink.


I added some yellow scribble circles behind the star tree-toppers and finished it off with a great loopy Merry Christmas sentiment, also from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks to Simon for another great collection of products!

8 comments:

  1. Your colors are so scenic and beautiful! This gets me all excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that bits of ribbon on the tree as ornamentation! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour to lift the heart, and the frothy frilly trees are so fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - very creative.. Love the colors!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I LOVE EVERYTHING you do so much? Again, the colors just snatch me up and pull me in! Love the fibers you've used on your Christmas trees! Such a clever idea! You are just a genius, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do I LOVE EVERYTHING you do so much? Again, the colors just snatch me up and pull me in! Love the fibers you've used on your Christmas trees! Such a clever idea! You are just a genius, my friend!

    ReplyDelete