Monday, August 1, 2016

My Other Creations: Simon Says Stamp Party Favor Boxes

This week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge theme is to celebrate Simon by creating things using SSS products!!  Happy 6th Anniversary to a fab company with wonderful people to work with!  To celebrate, I made some party favor boxes using plenty of Simon Says Stamp dies and stamp sets.


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
I made these boxes using patterned paper and the We R Memory Keepers Candy Box punch board.  I forget how easy and nice these punch boards are to use, but every time I whip them out, I think I should be using them more!  I especially like how they have the instructions written right on the board itself so you have a ready refresher for how to use it.

Here are the products I used, which you can find at Simon Says Stamp:



I'm sure you love Simon brand products as much as I do, so I can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenge.  And because it is Simon Says Stamp party time, we're giving away not one, but TWO $50 vouchers to the Simon Says Stamp store.  So upload your creation to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for your chance to win one of these generous prizes!

https://simonsaysstamp.com/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
https://simonsaysstamp.com/

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous candy boxes Andrea! I love the colourful papers and all the different die cuts and details you have added, they are all fabulous! I would love to come to one of your parties and receive one of those haha ;-)

    These are a lovely way to celebrate our birthday :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boxes are amazing, great idea for a present

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your party boxes, Andrea, they look so festive and cheery! Great use of using some patterned paper and in your lovely bright color palette too. Gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, I love all of the wonderful happy patterns and colors you used to make your treats! Your sweet embellishments on each one add the perfect touch. I just wonder what goodies are inside! hugs, maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN are these little sweet treat boxes? I love all of the little details and accents and the bright bold colors! PARTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super delightful and fun creations, Andrea! These are keepers even after the party is over~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those boxes are so neat and what a wonderful way to use and mix pattern papers. love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of candy did you put inside? Godiva chocolates would be fitting for such an exuberant project! Thanks for all the great inspiration this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun, Andrea! Love them so much, you've got such a whimsical style I adore! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a happy project Andrea!! I love the fun papers and colours that you used. I too like that they have the instructions on the board, so that you never have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your favour boxes are just too cute Andrea...can I come to your party...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea these are fun and vibrant and SO YOU! Love the party favor boxes :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely creation, Andrea. Always love your great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, Andrea! I love all the beautiful colors and patterns. Perfect papers for making the boxes sweet and cute. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  15. These gorgeous little favour boxes shout out 'party time' to me and I just adore what you've created, Andrea...full of fun, vibrancy and as always, a whimsical style that is totally unique to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your candy boxes Andrea!As alwasys you've made an original works!Love the colors!Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your candy boxes Andrea!As alwasys you've made an original works!Love the colors!Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Original awesome boxes! We would need those party favor boxes in dubai :)

    ReplyDelete